Cool Lime Pie
Notes Waydella Hart of Parsons, Kansas, "This delightfully sweet-tart dessert is pretty to set on the table and so quick and easy to make."
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 6 ounces limeade concentrate
- 4 drops green food coloring, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- Mandarin oranges and chopped pistachios, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in limeade and food coloring if desired. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Garnish with kiwi, remaining whipped topping, oranges and pistachios if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 487 calories, 24g fat (15g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 269mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (50g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Originally published as Cool Lime Pie in Taste of Home August/September 1999