Chocolate Chip Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Graham cracker sticks
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Add the sugars and vanilla; beat until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Serve with graham cracker sticks. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Dip
Sort By :
"This was delicious! I thought it tasted a lot like cheesecake. Good idea from another user to use apple slices with it."
"I made this for church fellowship before Sunday School. Doubled the recipe. Not a smidgeon was left and 4 people asked for the recipe. I did add a teaspoon of fresh squeezed lemon per batch."
"Oh my gosh! My neighbor made this and brought it over for a pool party at my house. My KIDS went crazy over it!!! I had to actually put it away to keep them out of it! I ended up saving the recipe myself because it was so darn good!!!!!"
"Absolutely wonderful. I get asked for the recipe anywhere I take it. We like it best with animal crackers."
"Super good. Super easy."