Yummy Chocolate Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped topping, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract or vanilla extract
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in 1/2 cup whipped topping, cinnamon and extract; cool for 5 minutes.
- Fold in remaining whipped topping. Serve with fruit. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 155 calories, 9g fat (8g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Sep 5, 2012
This recipe was a hit at my family get-together. One said it tasted like "pudding." It was very easy to make. I will definitely make it again.
Sep 1, 2012
My gang thought it was a bit sweet so I added 4 oz. cream cheese. They wiped the dish clean!
Aug 31, 2012
IT IS A GREAT RECIPE AND IF YOU ARE A CHOCOLATE LOVER, EVEN GREATER.
Dec 27, 2011
This dip is delicious and so easy to make. One of my coworkers brought this to work and served it with toasted flour tortilla wedges dusted with cinnamon & sugar. Yummy!
Oct 4, 2009
I made the Yummy Chocolate Dip for my monthly Bunco club, and it was a hit! I will absolutely make this again; it is so creamy & definately yummy just like it's name say's!
Sep 8, 2009
The kids at my sons birthday party said this was "the best chocolate dip ever"
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.