Hearty Broccoli Dip
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 2 hours
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Add cheese, soup, broccoli and salsa; mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through, stirring after 1 hour. Serve with chips.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 61 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 181mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 28, 2014
Made this to use over baked potatoes. It made me gag!!! Absolutely GROSS!!! Waste of money. So sad.
Dec 11, 2013
Just took it to Bible study and everyone loved it. I also added more salsa after reading the reviews. Will definitely make it again.
Dec 21, 2010
I made this recipe for a potluck at work. It was very good, but I added more salsa. I would use rotel or green chilis next time to give it a little more zip!
Sep 17, 2010
Only 2 Tablesoons of salsa ... is this correct ?
Dec 19, 2009
Needs more salsa but very yummy!
Nov 30, 2008
We use this as a topping for baked potatoes. I double the salsa.