Mexican Chocolate Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 1/2 cup
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small heavy saucepan, combine chocolate chips and cream. Using a whisk, heat and stir over medium-low heat until smooth, 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in cinnamon and cayenne. Cool slightly. Serve with fruit.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 221 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 11mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Jul 26, 2017
Needed a fun, easy, teen friendly dessert for a party. This one worked great! I actually dipped plain tortilla chips into the chocolate and allowed to harden. Delicious and the kids snatched them up.
Apr 4, 2016
What a delicious dip with just the right hint of spice! I'm not a huge fan of mangoes, but any fruit would taste wonderful with this dip. I had a hard time cutting the mangoes to look as perfect as the picture, but the taste made up for my lack of presentation!