Mexican Chocolate Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 1/2 cup
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small heavy saucepan, combine chocolate chips and cream. Using a whisk, heat and stir over medium-low heat 4-5 minutes or until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in cinnamon and cayenne. Cool slightly. Serve with fruit.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons (calculated without fruit): 221 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 11mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Jul 26, 2017
Needed a fun, easy, teen friendly dessert for a party. This one worked great! I actually dipped plain tortilla chips into the chocolate and allowed to harden. Delicious and the kids snatched them up.
Apr 4, 2016
What a delicious dip with just the right hint of spice! I'm not a huge fan of mangoes, but any fruit would taste wonderful with this dip. I had a hard time cutting the mangoes to look as perfect as the picture, but the taste made up for my lack of presentation!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.