Chocolate Chip Quesadilla
Irene Rundell of Haskell, Oklahoma likes to keep dessert sweet and simple with this yummy finale. “Chocolate Chip Quesadilla is a classic,” she says. “It’s quick, different, deliciously chocolaty and takes just a handful of ingredients.”
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- Drizzle honey over one tortilla; sprinkle with cinnamon and chocolate chips. Top with remaining tortilla.
- In a small skillet, cook quesadilla in oil over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Cut into four wedges. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts2 wedges: 227 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 226mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Chocolate Quesadillas in Cooking for 2 Spring 2007