Is there a kid alive (or a kid at heart) who wouldn’t gobble up this creamy dip for graham crackers? It beats dunking them in milk, hands down! You can also try it with apple wedges. Heather Koenig - Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Graham cracker sticks
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Add the sugars and vanilla; beat until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Serve with graham cracker sticks. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Chocolate Chip Dip in Simple & Delicious September/October 2009, p35
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review