- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Graham cracker sticks
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Add the sugars and vanilla; beat until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Serve with graham cracker sticks. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Dip
Sort By :
"Yummy, yummy yummy!!! This takes seconds to throw together & everyone loves it. Even friends who barely know the purpose of a kitchen have asked for & made this recipe. Instead of graham crackers try pretzels for a perfect combination of flavors."
"I don't love this but don't dislike it either. But my daughter can't get enough of it!"
"This was delicious! I thought it tasted a lot like cheesecake. Good idea from another user to use apple slices with it."
"I made this for church fellowship before Sunday School. Doubled the recipe. Not a smidgeon was left and 4 people asked for the recipe. I did add a teaspoon of fresh squeezed lemon per batch."
"Absolutely wonderful. I get asked for the recipe anywhere I take it. We like it best with animal crackers."