- 3/4 cup fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 cups torn romaine
- 3/4 cup Caesar salad croutons, coarsely chopped
- 6 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- In a large bowl, combine the dressing, cheese, garlic powder and pepper. Add the chicken, romaine and croutons. Spoon 2/3 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Caesar Wraps
Sort By :
We love this anytime, but especially during the summer. Sometimes I get on a kick and even make my own flour tortillas for the wrap.
It was a pretty typical chicken caesar wrap recipe. It was good.
Very tasty and so easy to make. I like taking wraps to work for lunch so I didn't mix in the lettuce or croutons but rather put the seasoned chicken on the tortilla then the lettuce and finally the crushed croutons and wrapped it up. The lettuce remained crisp and the croutons remained crunchy. Great recipe for a quick summer supper or tasty lunch. Will definitely be making this again.
This is my 2nd review of this recipe. It is super easy to make. Plus, I used baby arugula this time which adds an additional bite of flavor.
This is quick and delicious. We'll be using this recipe often.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches >
- Chicken Sandwiches >
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Sandwich Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >