Chicken & Egg Noodle Casserole Recipe
- 6 cups uncooked egg noodles (about 12 ounces)
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 20 crackers)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook noodles according to package directions for al dente; drain.
- In a large bowl, whisk soup, sour cream, milk, salt and pepper until blended. Stir in chicken and noodles. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, mix crushed crackers and butter; sprinkle over top. Bake 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Chicken & Egg Noodle Casserole
Sort By :
I like this recipe a lot. I did add a little garlic and some extra salt and pepper to the chicken that I cooked for the recipe. Then I added about 1/4 cup of French's fried onions with the cracker topping and sprinkled McCormick's Perfect Pinch Garlic and Herb on the top too before baking.
The first time I made it, it was good, but quite bland. The next time I added parsley, italian spice mixture and italian grated cheese. It had a lot more flavor. Would make again using these changes.
This is a great recipe! You can add any spice you prefer and it still turns out amazing. My husband and I love this just the way it is.
The only thing this is missing is more spice... But otherwise, the perfect dish for a cold night!