- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 shortbread or graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping; spoon into crust. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cherry Cheesecake
"This is so easy and delicious.Love it !!! It will be my go to desert."
"Delicious and extremely easy!"
"Easy, Easy and delicious!!!! Everyone loved it!!!"
"This is a delicious recipe. Super easy and so good. My husband, who is not a lover of cherries, declared it a winner and to prepare it again. The only thing I would suggest is to give it plenty of time in the fridge after making it. Next time, I will make it in the afternoon and let it sit overnight. The filling firms up nicely that way. We will definitely have this again. Here is a link to my review and photos.http://community.tasteofhome.com/community_forums/f/29/p/895235/7758534.aspx#7758534"
"Absolutely amazing! I have finally found a fabulous no bake cheese cake that I have been searching for for a very long time. This recipe is super easy and quick which is also a definite plus."
"This was amazing. It has replaced the no bake cheesecake I used to make. 8 oz is about a cup for us Canadians lol."
"Didn't taste like real cheesecake. It was ok."
"So easy and so good! I used blueberry with graham cracker crust. -Lori in WI."
"This is my favorite cheesecake. I don't care for the baked cheesecakes most times they are dry. This is simple and quick to make. Doesn't last in our house !!"
"Simple and delicious! I have made this twice and have received raves about it! The second time I made this, I tweeked it a little by adding 1/2 tsp almond extract and boy did that really increase the flavor!"