Cherry Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 shortbread or graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping; spoon into crust. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cherry Cheesecake
Sort By :
Easy, Easy and delicious!!!! Everyone loved it!!!
This is a delicious recipe. Super easy and so good. My husband, who is not a lover of cherries, declared it a winner and to prepare it again. The only thing I would suggest is to give it plenty of time in the fridge after making it. Next time, I will make it in the afternoon and let it sit overnight. The filling firms up nicely that way. We will definitely have this again. Here is a link to my review and photos.
Absolutely amazing! I have finally found a fabulous no bake cheese cake that I have been searching for for a very long time. This recipe is super easy and quick which is also a definite plus.
This was amazing. It has replaced the no bake cheesecake I used to make. 8 oz is about a cup for us Canadians lol.
Didn't taste like real cheesecake. It was ok.
More Recipe Collections
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Cherry Cheesecakes >
- Cherry Pie Recipes >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >