Cherry Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 shortbread or graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping; spoon into crust. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cherry Cheesecake(8)
Sort By :
So easy and so good! I used blueberry with graham cracker crust. -Lori in WI.
This is my favorite cheesecake. I don't care for the baked cheesecakes most times they are dry. This is simple and quick to make. Doesn't last in our house !!
Simple and delicious! I have made this twice and have received raves about it! The second time I made this, I tweeked it a little by adding 1/2 tsp almond extract and boy did that really increase the flavor!
This recipe is, by far, easier and better than another recipe I used that called for sweetened condensed milk rather than whipped topping and confectioners' sugar. I never knew if it would set up; this one is always a winner!
I love this recipe, can't go wrong with it and it's always a hit with my family.
More Recipe Collections
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Cherry Cheesecakes >
- Cherry Pie Recipes >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >