Cherry Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 shortbread or graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping; spoon into crust. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cherry Cheesecake
Sort By :
"Easy, Easy and delicious!!!! Everyone loved it!!!"
"This is a delicious recipe. Super easy and so good. My husband, who is not a lover of cherries, declared it a winner and to prepare it again. The only thing I would suggest is to give it plenty of time in the fridge after making it. Next time, I will make it in the afternoon and let it sit overnight. The filling firms up nicely that way. We will definitely have this again. Here is a link to my review and photos. http://community.tasteofhome.com/community_forums/f/29/p/895235/7758534.aspx#7758534"
"Absolutely amazing! I have finally found a fabulous no bake cheese cake that I have been searching for for a very long time. This recipe is super easy and quick which is also a definite plus."
"This was amazing. It has replaced the no bake cheesecake I used to make. 8 oz is about a cup for us Canadians lol."
"Didn't taste like real cheesecake. It was ok."