- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 shortbread or graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping; spoon into crust. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cherry Cheesecake
"This is so easy and delicious.Love it !!! It will be my go to desert."
"Delicious and extremely easy!"
"This is a delicious recipe. Super easy and so good. My husband, who is not a lover of cherries, declared it a winner and to prepare it again. The only thing I would suggest is to give it plenty of time in the fridge after making it. Next time, I will make it in the afternoon and let it sit overnight. The filling firms up nicely that way. We will definitely have this again. I highly recommend this recipe.Volunteer Field Editor"
"This was amazing. It has replaced the no bake cheesecake I used to make. 8 oz is about a cup for us Canadians lol."
"Didn't taste like real cheesecake. It was ok."
"So easy and so good! I used blueberry with graham cracker crust. -Lori in WI."
"This is my favorite cheesecake. I don't care for the baked cheesecakes most times they are dry. This is simple and quick to make. Doesn't last in our house !!"
"Simple and delicious! I have made this twice and have received raves about it! The second time I made this, I tweeked it a little by adding 1/2 tsp almond extract and boy did that really increase the flavor!"