- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- Cooking spray
- Place milk in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the cheese, bread crumbs, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Dip pork chops in milk, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; spritz chops with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 9-11 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Busy-Day Pork Chops
Sort By :
"Really delicious-- I was not expecting them to taste that good with such few ingredients. Will be making this a lot."
"This is my go-to pork chop recipe for a quick, delicious & healthy meal. I've made it over & over and will continue to use this recipe regularly."
"Very easy and moist. I lined my baking pan with foil and sprayed it with olive oil. I think this helped them to stay moist as the juices didn't cook away. I would definitely make again."
"One word! Delicious!!! So easy, will definitely be making this recipe again!"
"Fast and delicious!"