- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken with rice soup, undiluted
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, mustard, garlic salt and pepper. Add pork, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, brown chops in oil on each side. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Top with soup, onion and parsley. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender.
1 each: 283 calories, 14g fat (4g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 467mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 29g protein.