Weeknight Pork Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup seedless strawberry jam
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the jam, vinegar and mustard. Cover and microwave on high for 20-25 seconds or until heated through. Serve over pork chops.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 24, 2016
This is easy and delicious. Strawberry jam and pork sounded iffy but decided to give it a try and was more than pleasantly surprised. It is a very tasty dish. Will be making it often.
Oct 28, 2014
Quick, easy, and good....a winner in my book. I was a little skeptical of the sauce, but it was very tasty.
Jan 17, 2012
This was really good. I made it with the seasoned potatoes in the same issue.