Weeknight Pork Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup seedless strawberry jam
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the jam, vinegar and mustard. Cover and microwave on high for 20-25 seconds or until heated through. Serve over pork chops.
Jul 24, 2016
This is easy and delicious. Strawberry jam and pork sounded iffy but decided to give it a try and was more than pleasantly surprised. It is a very tasty dish. Will be making it often.
Oct 28, 2014
Quick, easy, and good....a winner in my book. I was a little skeptical of the sauce, but it was very tasty.
Jan 17, 2012
This was really good. I made it with the seasoned potatoes in the same issue.