After trying these bunny-topped smoothies, you'll want to hop back to the buffet for extra servings. Flavored with orange juice, pineapple sherbet and pina colada yogurt, they add a tropical taste to breakfast. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 pints pineapple sherbet
- 4 cups (32 ounces) pina colada yogurt
- 4 medium bananas, quartered
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1 drop red food coloring
- In a blender, combine half of the orange juice, sherbet, yogurt, bananas, milk and vanilla; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Repeat.
- Place 1-1/2 cups whipped topping in a pastry or plastic bag; cut a medium hole in a corner of the bag. Pipe a bunny face on each smoothie.
- Tint remaining whipped topping with food coloring; place in another bag. Cut a small hole in a corner of the bag. Pipe eyes, nose and inside of ears on each bunny face. Beginning from the nose, gently pull a toothpick through the whipped topping toward the edge of the glass to form whiskers. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Bunny Pineapple Smoothies in Simple & Delicious March/April 2006, p43
Reviews for Bunny Pineapple Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review