Broiled Fish with Tarragon Sauce Recipe
The delicate flavor of this fish pairs perfectly with the tangy sauce. A yummy hint of honey comes through. Serve it with crusty bread, mixed vegetables or rice to help soak up the sauce.Robin Pratt, Athens, Georgia
- 2 pounds cod or red snapper fillets
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
- Place fish on a lightly greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, whisk cornstarch and water until smooth. Stir in the honey, wine, lemon juice, garlic salt and lemon peel. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in tarragon. Serve with fish. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Broiled Fish with Tarragon Sauce in Country Woman June/July 2012, p23
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Broiled Fish with Tarragon Sauce(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Condiments >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >