Tarragon Tuna Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon or 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the tuna, celery and onion. Combine the mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice, tarragon, mustard and pepper. Stir into tuna mixture. Serve on lettuce leaves if desired.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 169 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 467mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 21g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 fat.
Aug 22, 2016
I love this flavorful tuna salad! The only change I made was adding extra mayo. I served with lettuce in a pita.
Mar 28, 2012
To die for recipe! It is easily the best tuna salad we've ever had and can hold its own against any gourmet restaurant recipe.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.