These zippy, buttery bites will disappear quickly at any party or gathering
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; add shrimp and toss to coat. Arrange shrimp in a single layer in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning once. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Broiled Buttery Shrimp in Taste of Home April/May 2006, p57
Reviews for Broiled Buttery Shrimp
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review