- 6 small red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 6 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 bone-in pork loin or rib chops (1/2 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bottle (28 ounces) barbecue sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup cola
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place potatoes and carrots in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Top with pork chops. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, ketchup, cola and Worcestershire sauce; pour over chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Barbecued Pork Chop Supper
Sort By :
"Did not care for this recipe."
"My husband and guest loved this recipe. My guest requested that I send her the recipe. Very tasty and delicious, and pork chops were very tender; I just added onions to the recipe, and it cooked in four hours, but I only had three large pork chops. I received a note from my husband last night that it was a wonderful dish. Thank you Taste of Home for this recipe."
"Enjoyed this recipe and the fact that I could put it on before I left for work and come home and its ready. Always looking for slow cooker recipes thst cook for 8 to 10 hours."
"Veggies in BBQ sauce is not very tasty. !/2" chops for 9 hours? You might as well eat your spare tire for supper. Can't say we will ever try this again."
"A very good supper all in one pot, crockpot or skillet.....I cut recipein half... down to 4 large chops....leftovers tonight...."