Country Pork Chop Supper
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 5 hours
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 2 jars (12 ounces each) pork gravy
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- Place pork chops in a greased 5-qt. slow cooker. In a large bowl, combine the gravy, soup, ketchup, chives, pepper, soy sauce and seasoned salt; pour over pork.
- Stir in potatoes; cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours. Stir in vegetables and cook 1 hour longer or until meat and potatoes are tender.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 367 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 1353mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 6g fiber), 29g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 26, 2019
Quick and easy. A comforting taste.
Jan 13, 2014
Provide a reThis was ok. the potatoes still were cooked after five hours, so I pulled them out and microwaved them for a few minutes. I also seasoned the chops, seared them in a pan before putting them in the slow cooker. Used brocolli casserole on the side.
Nov 12, 2013
I quickly seared the pork chops in a skillet before putting in crock pot. I also took 1/2 onion, sliced and sauteed in same skillet then added to gravy/soup mixture rather than using chives. Worchestershire sauce replaced the soy sauce. Cooked on high to blend flavors. Overall a hit with green beans on the side.
Aug 14, 2012
This dish has a nice flavor and is a breeze to make.