Tender and buttery, these little baked onions will fit into just about any dinner menu. I dress them up with plenty of fresh herbs—rosemary, garlic, tarragon and parsley.—Marilee Cardinal, Burlington, New Jersey
Recommended: 95 Tasty Low-Carb Dinner Ideas
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (14.4 ounces) frozen pearl onions, thawed and patted dry
- 10 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon
- Minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, combine onions and garlic cloves. Add butter, rosemary, salt and pepper; toss to combine. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 50-60 minutes or until onions golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- If desired, discard garlic before serving. Sprinkle tarragon and parsley over onions before serving. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Baked Pearl Onions in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014