Baked Beans with Ham Recipe
- 1 can (28 ounces) baked beans
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
- In a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and microwave on high for 3-5 minutes or until heated through, stirring once. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Baked Beans with Ham(3)
Sort By :
would definitely leave out the cilantro next time and chop the ham instead of dice it.
I doubled the recipe and made it for the Fourth of July. Everyone said, "Mmmmmm, Who made the beans? They are sooo good!" I left with an empty pot!
That 1 teaspoon of taco seasoning really give the beans some zip! It's suttle, but yet enough to make ya go, what is that?
More Recipe Collections
- Bean Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Side Dishes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >