“My husband and I both love ham and beans, and this combination makes a delightful side dish that I prepare often,” relates Gloria Warczak of Cedarburg, Wisconsin.”
- 1 can (28 ounces) baked beans
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
- In a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and microwave on high for 3-5 minutes or until heated through, stirring once. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Baked Beans with Ham in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p26
Reviews for Baked Beans with Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review