Quick Pork Chili
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makes12 servings (3 quarts)
- 1 pound Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll sausage
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 3 cups water
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 envelope chili seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- In a Dutch oven, cook sausage and onion over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until meat is no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 20 minutes, stirring often.
Nutrition Facts1 cup (calculated without tortilla chips): 150 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 596mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein.
Jan 23, 2017
when we tried this we found it to be a good flavor. mi had never thought to use pork rather then beef in chili.
Jan 7, 2017
Easy, quick, and a crowd pleaser.We had a very cold weekend here in the South and I decided to give this a try and everyone loved it...added some cornbread, and 'fixins' for folks to add in and we were ready for an evening by the wood burning stove and to break out the DVDs!
Nov 3, 2016
Easy and Delicious Chili. My husband and I love it. I make jalapeno and bacon cornbread with the chili. Five stars recipe <3
Oct 26, 2016
Solid recipe for a pretty quick dinner. Sometimes on a cold night, you just want comfort food fast, and this one definitely doesn't disappoint!
Sep 27, 2012
I absolutely loved this! I made for a chili cook-off 9/21/12. Even though it didn't win, it was loved by many. I'm making again for the Packer Game this Sunday. This time, I will be using spicy chili beans, versus plain chili beans. Thank you for the recipe ... it's now in my recipe book!
Apr 9, 2008
this is great,however I used rotel tomatoes. Is this ok?
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.