A squeeze of lime, a sprinkle of cilantro and a little avocado make this a creamy and zingy pasta salad. Refrigerate until serving – if you can keep it that long! —Carrie Farias, Oak Ridge, New Jersey
- 2 cups uncooked gemelli or spiral pasta
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, avocado and cheese. In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients. Pour over pasta mixture; toss gently to combine. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Avocado & Artichoke Pasta Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2014
Reviews for Avocado & Artichoke Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review