- 2 packages (5 ounces each) spring mix salad greens
- 2 large apples, chopped
- 1 can (9-1/4 ounces) lightly salted cashews
- 1 package (5 ounces) dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- POPPY SEED VINAIGRETTE:
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, apples, cashews, cranberries and cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinaigrette ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Fruit & Nut Salad in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2011, p64
Reviews for Apple Cranberry Cashew Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review