Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 4 medium apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping
- 1/4 cup chopped dates or raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 4 teaspoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 121 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 51mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.
Mar 31, 2016
I am personally not a celery fan and am allergic to nuts, but I love this salad without those two ingredients. It is a family favorite at holiday meals. I have been making it for 6 years now and don't get tired of it.
Feb 20, 2016
Quick and easy. However, I used canned whipped cream that I was trying to get rid of; not as good a result. Next time I will use the whipped topping called for OR make it like my grandmother did, whip REAL cream. Can't beat that!
Nov 25, 2014
Nice side dish for a fruit dish.
Jul 29, 2013
I added some pineapple chunks to this recipe. Delicious!
May 4, 2013
very easy and good tasting