Zippy Breaded Pork Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/3 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place salad dressing in a shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs and cheese. Dip pork chops in dressing, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- Place on a rack in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 15-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop: 201 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 437mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Oct 13, 2019
Good recipe. I used 2 tbsp. Dry ranch mix instead and mixed in with bread crumbs. Dipped chops in flour seasoned with salt and pepper then egg then crumbs. I air fried my chops.
Sep 26, 2019
Made exactly as the recipe directed, except used half Italian breaded crumbs and half panko.
Jun 13, 2018
May 16, 2018
I used lite ranch dressing & whole wheat flavored bread crumbs . I used 4 boneless 3/4' pork chops. Baked at 450 for 15 minutes. They were perfect ,tender ,juicy inside, crisp outside.
Feb 23, 2018
Great flavor! Easy to make.
Oct 2, 2017
These breaded baked pork chops were so tender & full of flavor. & I loved that they had a small ingredient list. The only thing I did differently was instead of dipping the chops in ranch I marinated them overnight in ranch dressing.
Sep 23, 2017
Used Panko breadcrumbs - made them crustier.
Mar 16, 2017
I loved and he disliked. Thus, the 3 stars. The clean up of the wire rack was a pain.
Mar 16, 2017
I loved and he disliked. Thus, the 3 stars.
Mar 9, 2017
I'm not a huge fan of pork chops but these were tasty.