- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 6 pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a shallow dish. Place dressing in another shallow dish. Dip pork chops in dressing, then into crumb mixture. Place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25 minutes or until pork is no longer pink. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forZippy Breaded Pork Chops
"These breaded baked pork chops were so tender & full of flavor. & I loved that they had a small ingredient list. The only thing I did differently was instead of dipping the chops in ranch I marinated them overnight in ranch dressing."
"Used Panko breadcrumbs - made them crustier."
"I loved and he disliked. Thus, the 3 stars. The clean up of the wire rack was a pain."
"I loved and he disliked. Thus, the 3 stars."
"I'm not a huge fan of pork chops but these were tasty."
"Chops were very juicy and tender. Crispy crust! I will be making this one on a regular basis!"
"This was very easy and very tasty. The whole family loved it."
"I brushed on a light coating of ranch as suggested and baked at 425 for 15 minutes then 450 for another 10 minutes; the chops were cooked perfectly, but the breadcrumbs still a bit mushy on top, but the flavor was great. I'd definitely make these again-super simple and quick"
"These were very simple to make. I don't usually buy pork chops but had some in the freezer, after thawing them out, I wasn't sure what to do with them. After looking on Taste of Home, I found this quick and easy recipe. My husband was a fan, I liked them but didn't love them. I don't have a wire rack so they were a little soggy. Next time I'd maybe try just cooking them in a frying pan."