Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 20 min. + standing
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 thin slices deli ham
- 8 thin slices hard salami
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan, pat dough into a 13x8-in. rectangle. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese to within 1/2 in. of edges.
- On half of the dough, layer the ham, salami, onion, green pepper and tomato to within 1 in. of edges. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Fold dough over filling; pinch edges to seal. Cut slits in top.
- Bake 20-22 minutes or golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes. Cut into four pieces.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 474 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 1659mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 31g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 9, 2018
Scrumptious! Everyone liked it! Definitely making it again with all sorts of ingredients. Thank you!
Dec 1, 2011
Everyone in my family loved it! I made it a little differently, with pineapple, some bacon, and lots of cheese and pepperoni and salami
Oct 20, 2011
We loved this recipe! Though we made a few changes, made our own pizza dough halved it, rolled out both halves as you would for a pizza. Placed the first dough half on a pizza pan, topped w the filling as recipe called for for, topped with the other 1/2 of pizza dough, pinched the edges and spread olive oil over the top along with garlic salt and parm. Cheese, was so good, will make again
Mar 7, 2011
Wouldn't change a thing. Quick, easy, and delicious! This recipe is a new family favorite in my house. I will be making it often! In fact, I already ran to the store to get more pizza dough to make more tomorrow. I also served it with some pizza sauce on the side to dip it in.
Feb 21, 2011
Yum! A suggestion--take it off the cookie sheet and allow to rest 10 minutes on a cooling rack. This will keep the bottom of the calzone as crunchy as the top. I served with a little pizza sauce on the side and a salad. Very easy and so tasty! I think four servings in kind of crazy, though. This seemed like a eight serving recipe to me!
Feb 20, 2011
What a great recipe! It felt like we were eating in a restaurant! I made my own pizza crust, brushed the top with butter, and sprinkled it with garlic salt, and shredded parm cheese. WOW it was yummy!!
Feb 16, 2011