Zesty Chicken Soft Tacos
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 naan flatbreads, warmed
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin removed, shredded
- Minced fresh cilantro, optional
- In a small bowl, mix the first six ingredients. Spread over flatbreads; top with chicken and, if desired, cilantro.
Nutrition Facts1 taco: 420 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 942mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 37g protein.
Sep 14, 2017
Loved the naan. There was more sauce than needed and a bit too spicy, but not a bad meal.
Oct 25, 2014
The family loved these. I wanted to add queso fresco, but only had feta which was still good.I also added some homemade salsa.
Jun 25, 2014
We put these on corn tortillas and the sour cream sauce was yummy and addictive.
Apr 11, 2014
Phenomenal! Great fresh flavors, really good. We added guacamole and it made them even better!
Mar 31, 2014
Yummy and so easy! Perfect amount of citrus and zing that went very well with a side of yellow rice. Will definitely make again and again!