Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 32 slices pepperoni
- 3/4 cup 1% cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup julienned green, sweet red and/or yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- Preheat oven to 400°. Unroll pizza crust; roll into a 12-in. square. Cut into four 6-in. squares. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese over half of each square to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with eight slices pepperoni and 3 tablespoons cottage cheese.
- Combine pepper and onion; place 1/4 cup mixture on each square; top with 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese. Fold dough over filling; press edges with a fork to seal.
- Transfer to a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 13-18 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 443 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 1252mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 11, 2011
Good recipe! Quick & easy to prep & easily modified to your families preferences.
Mar 9, 2010
Very easy & quick! I made mine with ham, bacon & cheddar, delicious! My husband loved it!
Dec 24, 2009
This is quick, ease and delishious. I have made it several times & added different meats to it. I love the taste the cottage cheese gives it.
Nov 20, 2009
Calzones are great because everyone can have their own filling. I also like a little pizza sauce in mine...or serve pizza sauce and/or ranch on the side for dipping!
Nov 15, 2008
I could only make two calzones out of mine.. because I loaded mine up with a lot of pepperoni!! :) THEY WERE SO GOOD!