Zesty Nacho Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 pounds process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Tortilla chips
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the cheese, tomatoes, chilies, chili powder and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Serve warm with chips.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 144 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 436mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Jun 26, 2017
This dip was quick and easy to put together and tasty! I added a little half and half to thin it out a little.
Sep 10, 2011
This dip was good, but I wouldn't call it great. Using salsa instead of stewed tomatoes would have given more acidity to cut the sweetness of the processed cheese.