Zesty Nacho Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 pounds process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Tortilla chips
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the cheese, tomatoes, chilies, chili powder and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Serve warm with chips.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 144 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 436mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Jun 26, 2017
This dip was quick and easy to put together and tasty! I added a little half and half to thin it out a little.
Sep 10, 2011
This dip was good, but I wouldn't call it great. Using salsa instead of stewed tomatoes would have given more acidity to cut the sweetness of the processed cheese.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.