Zesty Vegetable Dip
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve with vegetables.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 144 calories, 14g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 285mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Aug 12, 2017
Wonderful! I added a tbsp. of dried chives and Good Seasons Zesty Italian dip and dressing mix.Delicious with Nabisco vegetable thins crackers as well.
Feb 5, 2017
I have one word for this recipe....YUMMY!
Mar 5, 2010
This was great. I have made this more than once.