Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) JELL-O® Pistachio Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1-3/4 cups thawed Cool Whip® Whipped Topping
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, pineapple, marshmallows and pecans until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Jul 26, 2017
Made this for a funeral luncheon , there was none left to bring home. Luckily I tasted it and it was great, I forgot how much I liked this salad
Mar 29, 2016
This is a recipe I have been making for years. We love it. It is also great to make with sugar free pudding and cool whip.
Dec 23, 2015
Love it without marshmallows and some don't like the pecans, I do.
Nov 20, 2015
Dec 27, 2013
Love it! Great for holiday parties and so quick and easy to put together.
Nov 8, 2013
love it, family fight over it....
Nov 13, 2012
Nov 28, 2011
So delicious! Great for brunch, or babyshowers: )
Dec 27, 2010
I make this salad for parties and holiday time. I also add cottage cheese and mandarin oranges (cut in smaller pieces).
Nov 22, 2009
I have made this receipe for years, and really like it, but I also add 2 cups cottage cheese. dot H.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.