Cherry Coke Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cherry gelatin
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 3/4 cup cola
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set fruit aside. In a saucepan or microwave, bring pineapple juice and water to a boil. Add gelatin; stir until dissolved. Stir in pie filling and cola.
- Pour into a serving bowl. Refrigerate until slightly thickened. Fold in reserved pineapple. Refrigerate until firm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 118 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 26mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Nov 23, 2017
Great recipe..I added chopped pecans
Oct 13, 2015
loved it ...so did my mother in law but she took it an extra step and layered it with cool whip
Aug 25, 2014
This is so good! I use cherry Dr Pepper for the cola and it really brings out the cherry cola taste. I tried it with cherry Pepsibut did not care for it as much. delicious!
Feb 5, 2014
Love this coke salad!! I eat for dessert! Simple ! Easy to prepare. Can be made 2 days ahead!
Aug 26, 2013
Received rave reviews at a family gathering.
Oct 11, 2011
I'm not much of a jello fan - but this recipe got good reviews at our thanksgiving gathering.
Sep 1, 2011
The recipe calls for regular cola but I'm sure either would work fine.
Sep 1, 2011
Is the cola plain or cherry flavored Thank you!
May 21, 2011
Nov 24, 2010
This was a big hit at a church potluck everyone loved it!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.