- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cherry gelatin
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 3/4 cup cola
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set fruit aside. In a saucepan or microwave, bring pineapple juice and water to a boil. Add gelatin; stir until dissolved. Stir in pie filling and cola.
- Pour into a serving bowl. Refrigerate until slightly thickened. Fold in reserved pineapple. Refrigerate until firm.
1 each: 118 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 26mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.