Bing Cherry Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (16 ounces) pitted dark sweet cherries, juice reserved
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup drained crushed pineapple
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Drain cherries, reserving 1/4 cup juice. In a bowl, whip juice with cream cheese. Stir in cherries, pineapple, whipped topping and marshmallows. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 280 calories, 15g fat (11g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 92mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 22, 2012
Pretty color. I used half the cool whip and marshmallows. Half orange juice instead of cherry reserve and some orange rind and nutmeg for a holiday spin.
Aug 26, 2012
This recipe is very similar to one I got from my mother many years ago. I use pineapple tidbits, neufchatel cheese, and just 1 cup marshmallows - otherwise the same. It's my husband's favorite salad. Note: For better results, I add the 1/4 cup cherry juice very gradually to the cheese and mix by hand. It blends more smoothly that way.