- 1 can (16 ounces) pitted dark sweet cherries, juice reserved
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup drained crushed pineapple
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Drain cherries, reserving 1/4 cup juice. In a bowl, whip juice with cream cheese. Stir in cherries, pineapple, whipped topping and marshmallows. Chill until serving.
1 cup: 280 calories, 15g fat (11g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 92mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.