Peach Mango Caprese Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makesabout 6 servings
- 2 medium peaches, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 carton (8 ounces) fresh mozzarella cheese pearls, drained
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Place the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. For dressing, place vinegar, basil, honey, salt and pepper in blender. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Pour over peach mixture; gently toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with additional basil.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 248 calories, 17g fat (7g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 156mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Sep 30, 2019
This is absolutely delicious!! I used cherry tomatoes from my garden as well. It's even great a few days later.
Jul 30, 2019
Delicious summer recipe! I used only mango as I do not have ripe peaches yet; I'm looking forward to making it again when my peaches are ripe at the end of the summer. I couldn't find the mozzarella pearls, so I bought a fresh mozzarella ball and cut it into small pieces.
Jul 26, 2019
Flavorful dressing and a great way to use up fresh summer fruit and herbs.
Jul 25, 2019
Made a half a recipe and skipped the cilantro. Loved the sweetness of the fruit. The dressing is great...used less honey and a touch more black pepper. It's a great summer recipe.
Jul 24, 2019
Wow...what an amazing salad! Rather than getting out my blender to mix up the dressing, I minced the basil and placed the remaining dressing ingredients in a small jar with a lid...shaking worked great. I will definitely be making this again!
Jul 22, 2019
We loved this salad! I used fresh parsley in place of the cilantro, since that's what I had on hand. Nice fresh flavors and the mozzarella pearls added a delicious creamy and salty element. Great side for cookouts or a light lunch. Definitely will make again!
Jul 3, 2019
Wonderful fresh flavors! The only change I made was to use fresh mint instead of the cilantro. I was very happy with the outcome!
Jul 2, 2019
Delicious! Everyone in my family loved it. My only other comment is that the volume of dressing wasn't really enough to mix well in my blender. It works better if you chop the basil finely then mix the dressing as you would any other oil and vinegar dressing.
Jun 6, 2019
Jun 6, 2019