Mango Gelatin Salad
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) diced or sliced mangoes, drained
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) lemon gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) apricot gelatin
- 2 cups cold water
- Fresh mint leaves and cranberries, optional
- Place mangoes and cream cheese in a food processor; process until blended.
- In a large bowl, add boiling water to gelatins; stir 2 minutes to completely dissolve. Stir in cold water, then mango mixture. Pour into a 8-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray or a 2-qt. serving bowl. Refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours. If using a ring mold, unmold onto a serving plate. If desired, serve with mint and cranberries.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 227 calories, 9g fat (6g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 147mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Jul 5, 2017
Made this for 4th of July. It was a big hit. I used 2 cans (15oz ea) of sliced mangos. I saved the juice, added enough water to measure 2 cups of cold water. I could not find apricot jello so I used peach instead. Will keep this recipe for sure.
Jun 9, 2017
Refreshing! This recipe is a keeper. I used fresh mangos and measured out for the correct amount. I had on hand sugar free lemon gelatin and only orange gelatin. We enjoyed it for dessert! Yum!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.