Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Arrange the tomatoes, cheese and basil on a serving platter. Whisk the vinaigrette ingredients; drizzle over salad.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 258 calories, 19g fat (9g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 164mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 12g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 2, 2016
Super fast and tasted great. I did halve the ground mustard because I wasn't sure about that, but it was delicious.
May 31, 2014
This was a huge hit at a party I brought it to. The only change I made was using grape tomatoes instead. I love the flavors and the fresh ingredients. It was great!
Sep 17, 2013