Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Arrange the tomatoes, cheese and basil on a serving platter. Whisk the vinaigrette ingredients; drizzle over salad.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 258 calories, 19g fat (9g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 164mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 12g protein.
Dec 2, 2016
Super fast and tasted great. I did halve the ground mustard because I wasn't sure about that, but it was delicious.
May 31, 2014
This was a huge hit at a party I brought it to. The only change I made was using grape tomatoes instead. I love the flavors and the fresh ingredients. It was great!
Sep 17, 2013