Cherry Tomato Corn Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the basil, oil, lime juice, sugar, salt and pepper; shake well.
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes and cucumber. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 125 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 302mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 2, 2017
Wow!! I just made this delicious salad with tomatoes and fresh corn-on-the-cob that I got from my wonderful neighbor. I followed the recipe exactly except that I did not have fresh basil ... I used about 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning instead. This salad is light and refreshing and has a beautiful fresh taste. The only thing I may change when I make it again is maybe add a little more lime juice. Perfect light and tasty salad for those summer picnics ... and you don't have to worry about any heavy salad dressing spoiling ....
Aug 8, 2017
Fantastic flavor! I will make this every summer with my fresh garden basil, tomatoes, cucumbers and corn.
Aug 8, 2017
Fantastic flavor! I will make this every summer with my fresh garden vegetables.
Sep 13, 2015
Used fresh corn and dried basil- perfect summer side dish!
Aug 25, 2011
My family and friends loved this recipe. It is so refreshing and a snap to make.
Aug 5, 2010
Nice refreshing salad for the summer. Use fresh corn for better flavor!