The cake was a huge hit the very first time I made it! Wasn't sure I'd like it, but I was hooked immediately! Very light flavor if your looking to stay away from the super sweet desserts! —Stephanie Curvelo, New Bedford, Massachusetts
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup club soda
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup pistachios
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup 2% milk
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, club soda, oil and eggs; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Stir in pistachios. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, combine pudding mix, whipping cream and milk; beat until soft peaks form. Spread over cake.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.