Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 17 miniature ice cream sandwiches, divided
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 Symphony candy bars with almonds and toffee (4-1/4 ounces each), chopped
- Arrange 14 ice cream sandwiches in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Cut remaining sandwiches in half lengthwise; fill in the spaces in the dish. Spread with caramel and whipped toppings. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with chopped candy bar. Cover and freeze for at least 45 minutes. Cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 254 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 105mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 7, 2015
My teenage daughter threw this together for a quick dessert when we had company, it was wonderful. It's very rich (in my opinion), but that just means I won't overeat on it! (haha) Everybody loved it! Will definitely be making again.
Jun 26, 2013
Excellent and quick
Apr 7, 2011
I just had this dessert at a couples dinner and was so suprised how easy it was to prepare. and the taste!!. I will make this treasure again and again. Julia H. Portland,OregonPortland, Oregon
Oct 27, 2010
This dessert is my most requested recipe from others. No one ever believe how quick and easy it is to make.
May 13, 2009
I make this all the time and it is always a big hit!
Apr 30, 2009
this is tasty