Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min. + chilling
Makesabout 15 servings
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups cold whole milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate sauce
- Chopped nuts
- In a saucepan, bring water and butter to a boil. Add flour all at once and stir until mixture forms a ball. Remove from heat and cool slightly. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Spread on a greased 15x10x1-in. jelly roll pan. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes. Cool but do not prick, leaving surface with its "moon-like" appearance.
- Meanwhile, for filling, beat pudding and milk until thick. Add cream cheese; blend well. Spread on crust; refrigerate 20 minutes. Top with whipped topping. Drizzle chocolate sauce over top and sprinkle with nuts.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 253 calories, 17g fat (11g saturated fat), 96mg cholesterol, 238mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Nov 16, 2013
This is an amazing dessert def a crowd pleaser.....
Jun 13, 2011
Cream puff in a pan! Have made this lots and leftovers are rare. May want to beat the softened cream cheese and then mix in the thickened pudding mixture.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.