Watermelon Tomato Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 10 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 2 pints yellow grape or pear tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- In a large bowl, combine the watermelon, tomatoes and onion. In a small bowl, combine the parsley, basil and lime juice. Pour over watermelon mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 33 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fruit.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 10, 2017
I can understand the other review, but a REALLY sweet juicy melon is the key to this recipe. thinking this will dressing will help a blah tasteless watermelon is a waste of time. But my picnic loved this, cuz the melon was a good one.
Jun 18, 2012
This was OK, but not great. Not much flavor.