Very Berry Crisp
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon water
- In a large bowl, combine the berries, sugar and 2 tablespoons flour; transfer to an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, oats, brown sugar, almonds, cinnamon and remaining flour. Stir in the oil, butter and water until moistened. Sprinkle over berries.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown.
Apr 1, 2020
Fantastic! I didn’t have the gram crackers and it still worked beautifully. Next time I will try with the gram crackers and almonds.
Sep 21, 2017
We made this at work for a cardiac rehab luncheon. It turned out great! We had people requesting the recipe and also coming back for seconds. We used all blueberries. I liked it since it was one of the recipes lower in fat and sodium for our customers.
Sep 7, 2014
Jul 17, 2014
This recipe is excellent and quick to put together. I substituted Marionberries (blackberries) for the raspberries. I also doubled the filling since I had a feeling it would be popular but left the topping as is. I so prefer crisps over cobblers and pies; easier to put together and a lot less calories. This is one of those recipes that is so versatile you can throw in any combination of fruit and it will be excellent.
Aug 1, 2013
This recipe turned out perfect! I made it gluten free by using crushed cinnamon chex instead of graham crackers, and all purpose gluten free flour. Because of the cinnamon sugar in the chex, I decreased the brown sugar by 1/2. To the filling, I added some lemon zest and vanilla extract. I will definitely make this again!
Jul 26, 2013
Excellent! My husband loved it.
Jul 12, 2013
Jul 11, 2013
WE HAD IT FOR THE 4TH ALL OF IT WAS GONE I HAD TO MAKE IT AGAIN FOR ME.I ALSO PUT IN RHUBARB OUT STANDING
Jul 8, 2013
Made this tonite for my family. Oh my goodness. It was delicious! Didn't have any raspberries so I increased the strawberries and blueberries to 3 cups each. Served it with vanilla ice cream. This is a keeper.
Jul 8, 2013
I just made this and it's awesome, the strawberries were freshly picked from my garden. There is no improving on this recipe and its guilt free! Will share this recipe and definitely make again.