Maple Blueberry Crisp
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- In a large bowl, combine the blueberries, syrup, cornstarch and cinnamon. Transfer to a greased 8-in square baking dish. In a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; stir in extract. Sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 315 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 82mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 19, 2013
On a whim decided to make this recipe since I had frozen blueberries to use and love maple anything! Followed recipe - it was a delicious family hit and will definitely make again. Thanks for sharing another yummy recipe!