Vegetable Cheese Tortellini
This side is so good, even kids eat it up and get nutritious vegetables in the process.—Jennifer Marriott, Batavia, New York
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar or Swiss cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook tortellini according to package directions, adding vegetables during the last few minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the cheese spread, milk and pepper. Cook over low heat until heated through. Drain tortellini mixture and toss with cheese sauce.