Nutty Cheese Tortellini
I like to plant Italian flat-leaf parsley in a long terra-cotta planter so I always have some on hand. It adds bright, fresh flavor to this pasta dish. —Barbara Penatzer, Vestal, New York
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Coarsely ground pepper to taste
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and keep warm. In the same pan, melt butter. Stir in the tortellini, parsley and walnuts; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese and pepper.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 650 calories, 48g fat (25g saturated fat), 123mg cholesterol, 677mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 17g protein.
Originally published as Tortellini with Parsley and Walnuts in Taste of Home February/March 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.