Turkey Macaroni Bake
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 65 min.
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, macaroni, 1-1/2 cups cheese, soup, milk, mushrooms and pepper. Pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 359 calories, 18g fat (11g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 804mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein.
May 3, 2014
Oh My Goodness ~ this sounds fabulous! Saving recipe in folder named **Make Soon**. TY for sharing.
Apr 15, 2014
Lots of cheese! Very similar to tuna noodle casserole. My family enjoyed it and it was an easy meal.
Jul 29, 2013
So very good. I make it all year long. A great recipe to use up leftover chicken or turkey.
Dec 30, 2011
Great with chicken or pheasant too. My family loves this meal.
Dec 18, 2011
I changed this recipe a bit by using Sam Mills Gluten Free noodles. It turned out great and still cooked in the same amount of time. This is such a simple and versatile dish. I will definitively be making it again and again.
Oct 2, 2011
I used ham and added bread crumbs on top. It would be much better with more sauce.
Mar 17, 2011
this dish was very good. My family enjoyed it a lot. I also made it with chicken strips. Very good that way too
Jan 26, 2011
This is a very easy casserole that was perfect for a snowy evening. I didn't think there would be enough liquid for the uncooked macaroni, but it turned out to be just fine.