Four-Cheese Turkey Pasta Bake
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked penne
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cook penne according to package directions. Drain; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the onion in butter until tender. Add garlic; cook 2 minutes longer. Add the soup, cream cheese, cream and milk; cook and stir just until cream cheese is melted. Stir in the mushrooms, cheeses and spices; cook just until cheeses are melted. Add turkey and penne; heat through.
- Transfer to a greased 2-1/2 qt. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over pasta mixture. Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until bubbly and golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 752 calories, 48g fat (28g saturated fat), 185mg cholesterol, 1026mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 34g protein.
Mar 10, 2015
Great way to use up leftover turkey after Thanksgiving. It makes a ton of food, though, so you'll be eating it for a while.
Dec 9, 2011
This was awesome! Will be making this again.
Nov 29, 2011
I served this to guests and received rave reviews and recipe requests. Yumm!
Oct 29, 2011
the only thing I did differently was instead of using bread crumb topping, I used crushed cornflake topping in place
Oct 26, 2011
This recipe was fantastic!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.