Four-Cheese Chicken Fettuccine
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 to 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large kettle, combine the soup, cream cheese, mushrooms, cream, butter and garlic powder. Stir in cheeses; cook and stir until melted. Add chicken; heat through. Drain fettuccine; add to the sauce.
- Transfer to a shallow greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over chicken mixture. Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 641 calories, 47g fat (27g saturated fat), 167mg cholesterol, 895mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein.
Apr 25, 2018
Very good dish. I doubled the recipe with the exception of the cream cheese. I used half 2%milk and half cream. It was rich but probably not as rich had i added all the cream cheese and cream. I used a 9x13 pan and next time will put a cookie sheet under it, it bubbled over. I will use half the butter next time cuz that was what bubbled out. Amazing dish and will make again.
Oct 29, 2015
Very rich but fantastic. I will probably use it as a side dish.
Sep 19, 2014
Will make again. My husband loved it. Was a bit rich for me but good!
May 13, 2014
Absolutely delicious! The only thing I changed was to use 2% milk instead of whipping cream because I didn't have the cream in the house. Also used lite cream cheese & lite condensed soup because that's what I buy. Will make this often!
Jan 3, 2014
Jan 1, 2014
Just okay for me. Can't believe I'm saying this but it's actually too rich. I'm by no means a health nut, but I didn't feel good after having this.
Jul 7, 2013
I make this whenever I have all the ingredients on hand. It's a favourite. Good without mushrooms too.
Oct 13, 2012
This recipe is awesome. One of my favorites. I also left out the mushrooms. I honestly never thought I'd find a fettuccine recipe that I'd be able to make at home. Easy and amazing!
Feb 1, 2012
This was the BEST fettuccine I have ever had. All the ingredients go really well together. I will never stop making this.
Oct 9, 2011
Awesome meal. The family gave all thumbs up.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.